After browsing through Microsoft Edge, Flicker goes away for the Day

• I have flickering issue from middle to the Bottom of the screen. After I browse for few minutes, flickering slows down and then completely removes.
    Without Browsing, It takes 1 to 2 hours. After that, it removes automatically.

I use updated Windows 10 updates. Used almost all techniques from Youtubes and other posts and websites, but my this technique works better.

• This flickering thing is like a Myth, you cannot tell what is the actual reason....

For me, sometimes browsing also couldn't help. What I have observed is to bring some load on processor, like playing game.

In my case, I work on Visual Studio and build Microsoft apps for my self. After a while flicker stops very soon.

• @safdari Did you mean stop like "completely stop" or "temporary stop"?

• @xversion1 it temporary stops. but always works.

I don't know, if there is some code working behind Microsoft Edge, which causes flickering to stop.

Also, I am also using "free download manager", it also helps stop flickering.

Though, I also need "Permanent Stop".... which I believe now is to upgrade/replace to Surface Pro 6..

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.