MS victim

• I believe this problem is for ALL Surfaces. The question is whether one uses it enough to get the flickering.
    I bought mine in 12/2015 and had flickering in 12/2017, when I needed it for several hours at home. (Before, I only used it briefly each time to check email, surf or read pdf files while travelling.) After reading posts on MS community, I did not bother contacting MS.
    I talked to the lawyers on the phone and found them helpless.
    I was too busy to register on this website until now.
    My screen has a very light crack b/c the magnet connector did not hold the laptop on my lap.
    In 7/2017 the charger also broke down for no reason and needed to be replaced.
    I am sure there are others like me.

• Indeed I believe the same. You'll have to use it long enough for it to show it's ugly head!

Also called Microsoft support, they sure can replace my device as long as I shell 450 USD. They are nuts, I am not spending on dime in replacing this thing! But yeah they even called all the posts online FAKE NEWS!

Expensive lesson learned, never buying another Microsoft device again! Xbox one X I bought in November will definitely be the last one!

• BGMI name generator can help you in getting just that in-game moniker that you have been watching the virtuoso players battleground mobile india uc hack like Scout and Mortal use. Additionally, if you need to use some phenomenal characters in your BGMI appellation, you can't do it through the Android console.

• Slope unblocked is a fantastic online and offline 3D browser game! Play our slope game as often as you like.

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.