Microsoft Surface Pro Flickering

• I have had this computer for 3 years and have recently developed this problem.
    When I turn on the computer its starts out as a slow flicker of the screen (annoying but can still use the computer) and after an hour or so the whole screen starts to flicker terribly making it impossible to use the computer, please see the picture attached. Even if I restart the computer the flickering persists and I then have to take 1h break before turning it on again.
    I see posts online of people putting their computers in freezers..does this actually help? This sounds like a ridiculous solution but I'm willing to try anything at this point!![0_1562262227304_Screen FLicker.PNG](Uploading 100%)

• This issue has now happened on 3 different Surface Pro 4 devices which we bought 2 years ago. Contacted Microsoft and they said that the stopped replacing these devices under warranty from April 2019 so now refuse to replace these devices unless we pay $450 each excluding shipping. Ridiculous that a manufacturing defect in a device will not be replaced.

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.