damn tablet starts flickering when temp hits over 45°C

• The level of frustration I'm reaching is beyond scale..
    I have the same damn issue with my SP4 screen plus random touch inputs that forced me to completely disable the touchscreen (now my surface is nothing but a glorified defective and awfully expensive notebook).
    Microsoft is of course ignoring my support request and giving me the stupid pay a 450 bucks fee for a refurbished and equally defective unit.
    I've been using surface devices since the SP1, this is the last one I'll ever buy!0_1522863679576_WhatsApp Image 2018-04-04 at 12.39.30 PM.jpeg

• Sorry, I read the guidelines after posting.
    My flicker starts everytime the processor hits around 45°C and doesn't stop until the SP coools down. The problem is that this is my primary work device and because of the awful thermals my regular work session manages to heat the tablet beyond filckering temperature after 3 hours.
    I have the SP4 with a Core I7 with 8 gigs of RAM and 256 gigs of HDD space and a type cover that is starting to fall apart just from typing (all the cloth corners begun to tear)
    Needless to say I payed a hefty price for this piece of junk

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.