How do you change the AOL password on iPhone?
emailservice last edited by
How do you change the AOL password on iPhone? Call us on the toll-free number, and ask the number of questions to the highly talented minds. For sure, they will tell you about how to change AOL email password on iPhone is a very simple and easy steps.
mark_wilson last edited by
If you have iPhone and you need to change the AOL password on your phone and you are looking how to change AOL password on iPhone, then, you can go through following procedure to change the password:
- On the iPhone, you need to tap on Settings.
- Once you tap on Settings, you are required to tap on Mail, Contacts and Calendar.
- Under the option Mail, Contacts and Calendar, you are required to tap on AOL.
- Under the option AOL, you are required to tap on the AOL email address.
- On this email address, you need to tap on Password.
- When you need to tap on Password, then, you are required to type the AOL password.
- Save the changes by tapping on Done.
Steps to change AOL Password on iPhone 7:
- Go to Settings on iPhone 7.
- Under the option Settings, you need to click on Accounts & Passwords
- Click on Accounts.
- Choose the AOL account.
- Then, choose the Password.
- Go to Outgoing Mail Server settings.
- On the Outgoing Mail server settings, you are required to choose Primary Service and provide the Settings in primary server as smtp.aol.com
- Click on Password and change the password with the combination of capital letters, small letters, numbers and symbols.
I hope these steps will be helpful!