HP Deskjet 3511 wireless setup - 123.hp.com/setup 3511
adamparker last edited by
Its time to start HP DeskJet 3511 wireless setup and the guidelines are here for your reference. Check if the manual is available to download. If yes, you can start reading.
• Take out the device from the package as the first step.
• Then find the input port to connect the hardware.
• Make sure that the connections are active and secure.
• Choose the option, wireless setup wizard and then you can start answering the guidelines one by one.
• After selecting the option, provide the network username and the password.
• Download the latest HP DeskJet 3511 software navigating to the driver download portal. After providing the device name, you will receive the search results.
• To add the windows device, go to the option, devices, and Printers. The list of available devices will appear. Select and proceed with the settings that appear on the screen.
• If Mac is your device, use the system preference settings and then tap on the option, Print & fax. Check if the printer name appears. Select and proceed with the settings to connect your device.
Now to complete HP DeskJet 3511 wireless setup, read the article and blog post on our page. Start dialing the customer support number +1-800-237-0201 and the agents will contact you as you wait. Start printing the documents and you can wait for the quality print outs to arrive. Just visit our site 123.hp.com/setup for more information related to HP DeskJet 3511 wireless setup, Driver download and Troubleshooting Steps.
bruce.banner0097 last edited by
Step 1: Prepare for installation
For easy installation, power on your printer and place it in setup mode.
For printers with button only, click cancel and wireless button to wake the printer.
For 123.hp. com/dj3511 printers with LCD or text display, navigate to the wireless or network setting menu and select Restore Network Settings.
Your computer and the HP printer must be in connection to the same wireless network
Step 2: Install the printer software
In Windows, open a web browser and go to printer setup and select Download to save HP Easy start.
Open the saved file for extracting the software just got downloaded.
When prompt display, select continue to make changes to your computer.
If the hp 3511 set up wireless printer is not detected, select MY printer is not shown.
Follow the instruction to get the software selection screen and select the software.