Office.com/setup – Where to enter your Office product key
johnmartin0366 last edited by johnmartin0366
Office.com/setup – MS Office provides optimum productivity in the context of various office and home-based tasks by providing a series and a bunch of Office programs. The programs include MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc. Microsoft has been dedicated to updating the features of Office suite for several years, and one of the most updated Office suites is the 2019 edition.
One can purchase the Office trial as well as paid MS Office subscription. The subscription packages are very dynamically-built and maintained according to the pocket of an average user. If you want to fetch more information about Microsoft Office packages, then you need to visit the site link at office.com/setup
bruce.banner0097 last edited by
Create Office 365 account
Follow the steps below to set up a Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Access the Microsoft Office website.
- At the top-middle of the screen, click Buy Office 365.
- There are three options: Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, or Office Home and Student. Choose the option that best suits your needs. For the sake of this example, we are setting up an Office 365 Personal account. Click Buy now for the option you want.
- A sign in window appears. If you currently don't have an account, click Create one.
- Create an account by entering an e-mail address. If you'd rather use a phone number, click Use a phone number instead, and enter your phone number. Click Next.
- Enter a password. We recommend you click the Show password option, so you make sure what you are typing is correct. The system does not ask you to type in your password twice to verify it, so make sure you type it correctly. Click Next.
- Enter your first and last name, as prompted. Click Next.
- Depending on the method you used to set up this account, Microsoft sends you a verification code to either the e-mail or phone number entered. You need to access your e-mail or phone to get this number. Enter the security code in the Microsoft set up screen.
- Select or deselect the box, asking if you want information, tips, and offers. Click Next.
- Enter the characters in the reCAPTCHA.
- Select a way to pay. The options are credit card or debit card, bank account, or PayPal. Enter your information accordingly. Click Save.
- Select or deselect the box, asking if you want promotional e-mails from Microsoft. Click Subscribe.
- Once the payment is processed successfully, you are directed to your Office 365 dashboard. At this point, you can install Office on your computer. Click Install Office and follow the prompts on the screen to install it. Depending on the speed of your computer and Internet connection, this may take 5 to 10 minutes.
- If you set this up on a computer, Microsoft then asks if you want the free apps for your phone, as well. If you select yes, Microsoft texts you a link to download the apps. Click Next.
- You now have access to all programs in the Office 365 suite. Access them by clicking the Start menu.
More info: Microsoft 365 Education