What do I do if my cash app account is closed?

• If your Cash App account is closed you need to contact the Cash App customer service to reopen the closed Cash App account.

For more info, visit the website: https://www.customerservicephonedirectory.com/blog/why-cash-app-account-closed/

• If your account is associated with any fraudulent transactions or suspicious activity, Cash App permanently closes your account. So you must follow these guidelines and never violate the terms & services of the Cash App.

The Cash App account verification is very required, and if you use your Cash App account without verifying for an extended period, it might be closed.

As per the Cash App policies, you must be 18 years old to utilize the Cash App.
    Cash App monitors user’s accounts; if you indulge in any fraudulent payments, your account will be locked.

If you are using a fake bank account or name, Cash App will block your account. You should avoid linking expired debit or credit card.

You should avoid making too many login attempts because it makes your activities suspicious to the Cash App.

I hope this information will be helpful!
    Mark Wilson

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.