This doesn't appear to be limited to the Pro 4

• I have had 3 devices replaced by MS due to this issue, 2 in the UK and one in Mexico (out of region). In July, I bought a new Surface Pro 7. I have noticed some weird stuff over the last few weeks, such as the internet connection not being connected after a reboot, but today things took a dramatic turn for the worse.

Editing a Word document I noticed a slight flicker. Over the last hour, this has got much worse. I am fairly confident that it is the same issue as my previous 3 Surface Pro 4 devices all started in the same way (MS replaced the latest one in June).

Fortunately, this is in warranty, but I am now worried that this is going to be an ongoing issue again.

• Welcome to ShiftingWale Packers & Movers in Nagpur - We provide the best relocation service like office relocation, commercial relocation, and relocation of household items at affordable prices. Our aim is to move our customer's valuable goods safely without any loss.

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.