I Am So Over This

• My flickering started about 3 months after the 1st year anniversary of my ownership of the SP4. I was only made aware at the beginning of the year how pervasive this issue is after having gone to the Microsoft forums and saw other people had issues, and not that many solutions that worked. I tried to follow a couple of the early suggestions I've found online, but the flickering still continued.

Usually it happens when I'm running image editing apps like Photoshop or Illustrator. Which is what I bought the device for. Its what I did all research on decided on. Now I usually have to stop working on the device for 30 minutes for it to stop.... for a bit. If I don't leave it off for longer, it'll start right back up; within 5 minutes of being powered back on. I've been dealing with this for months and I'm just over it. On top of that, I've been having ocular migraines for a while and the flickering sometimes triggers an event. So the flickering on its own creates 2 instances where I cannot work: I can't work on the SP and I can't do my work period, because I can't look at a bright screen.

I'm trying to put together digital work and it completely slows down my process. The touchscreen won't work with the pen, and I have to tap the screen with a finger to make sure its still registering touch. I could've bought an iPad Pro for less and not be going through this, but I didn't want to solely rely on the cloud to have access to my work. It looks like I'm gonna have to...once I put the funds together.

SP4 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6650U CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz 8.GB

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h0w33zg3101j9v3/CE_Video_1525470514312.mp4?dl=0

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.