Flickering and double-image issues

• First of all, I would like to say how glad I am to have finally found this forum. It's good to know that there are others with similar problems as mine, but at the same time, disheartening to know that Microsoft is simply turning a blind eye on a so-called 'premium' device.

For me, this flickering and double-image issue started about 9-10 months after purchase. At first I thought I was overworking my Surface Pro 4 (if you consider Skype and Microsoft Office too much for it to handle). But the frequency increased and now it's happening almost every time I turn it on, and it starts behaving like this after 30-40 mins of using it. But if I continuously use the device for about 40 mins without leaving it idle, the screen slowly returns to its 'normal' functioning state, but this too much for my eyes and sanity if you have to work like this every day. Plus, it's embarrassing to have to show friends/colleagues a screen behaving like this during serious work.

I tried using Feedback Hub ... surprise surprise, no response. I didn't realise until this problem occurred that Microsoft apparently doesn't have a good after-sales customer service, so I'm at a loss on what to do next. One thing's for sure: I'm switching back to Apple, and will discourage people from purchasing Microsoft Surface products in the future!

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.