Started yesterday. All links brought me here..

• This is sad. I have posted on MS forum without answers.
    I use my surface pro 4 with surface docking station almost every day (80% of the time). The flickering started yesterday. Surface's screen is useless now. I can use my extended monitor to keep my productivity.

I have followed MS instructions to Uninstall/Reinstall video adapter, run surface diagnostic toolkit, download/install every available patch on Windows Update. Nothing seems to solve the issue.

I have observed that Surface's boot logo also flickers on start but additional monitors through Surface Dock works fine. I am not sure if they use same adapter/interface but it might help to isolate the problem.

I'll post some videos later..

My device is a Surface Pro 4 Intel Core i5-6300U @2.4GHz, 8gb RAM, 256Gb Storage, Intel HD Graphics 520 GPU
    Running Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    OS Build: 10.0.16299.431
    OS Arch: 64 bit
    BIOS Version/Date: 108.1926.769 2017/12/06

Average usability i.e hours per day, cpu load etc
    Regular use.. 6-8 per day, using 2 surface docks (at home and at work), with MS Designer BT keyboard & mouse, Office 365, Internet, no gaming, no video editing, no heavy calculations etc.
    CPU usage is always around 15%, GPU 5% and Memory 55%.

I really hope that MS solves this issue since this is very good piece of equipment.

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.