Microsoft official replacement program

• Looks like Microsoft is admitting there is a problem. Here is a link detailing the process to get your SP4 replaced.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4230448/surface-pro-4-screen-flicker

• This is definitely a great news, but my situation now is, my Surface Pro 4 was bought at November 2015 and got it replaced back at June 2017 due to this screen flickering.

And by now, the problem is not presenting yet (hopefully won't in the future) If, a big IF, this problem is coming back again after the 3 years warranty? Microsoft stated that "To support customers affected by this issue, we will replace eligible Surface Pro 4 devices for up to three years from the date of purchase, free of charge."

Is my device eligible for the warranty after so?

• @ckhsteve said in Microsoft official replacement program:

ely a great news, but my situation now is, my Surface Pro 4 was bought at November 2015 and got it replaced back at June 2017 due to this screen flickering.
    And by now, the

wow this is great news! Mine actually quite improved after the recent update. hopefully I don't have to resort to the option for replacement.

• @ordsosonio I take that back. Still flickering. T_T

• hi I'm from Brunei. how do you guys get the replacement of the sp4 by any chance? i can't even contact the support team from brunei cos brunei is not in the listing of the region in the phone number option. tried their Instagram, but they ask to contact their support and nothing working out.

• But I have a Surface Pro 3. It's been flickering for a long time. Sometimes it seems to be fixed, especially after I've deleted a bunch of extraneous files taking up room. But the last time I did that, nothing changed. It's not very consistent. Sometimes it seems fine, others not. Lately, it is more frequently flickering than not flickering.

So I guess I'm just out of luck, since I've been investigating it and trying to do everything that is suggested to fix it for about 2 years. And suddenly they do a replacement program, but only for SP4? 😞

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.