I have just fixed my Surface Pro4 screen flickering problem

• After experiencing the flicker problem on my surface pro 4 for about 5 months and trying all the posted solutions to no avail. I moved my surface from one room to another requiring me to plug the power pack into a different power source which had no other devices plugged into the same power board, (potential interference problem), and to my surprise, the problem was gone. Its been 4 weeks now and I have not had a single flicker or issue with the screen.

It's one easy step to try but never know it may solve your problem as well. good luck guys.😁

• Why use the battery built-in it still flickering?

• I think there is a connection with the battery.
    Whenever I have my charger plugged and the flickering happens - removing the charger and applying external "Fan" lessen the issue faster.

• I use my SP4 without electricity cord and still it flicker after 2hours usage thou. Guess it is not all about power cord and it's terminal, but something inside generates heat and some of the component(s) failed to cool off causing flicker screen IMHO

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.