Health issue (!!!)

• My screen flickers so much that it affects my eyesight but I can't help it! I'm a university student who needs to get s**t done and a flickering screen won't stop me!

But it's so annoying!! I didn't mind the mild flickering before but now that it has affected me physically I'm appalled.

It's my fault for having such high hopes for a premium device, thinking that it would be fixed with the "next update" but alas, I'm here still seeing things as two.

Please help.

Also, I bought mine as a pre-owned device. It was a year old and has recently hit its 2-year mark of purchase.

HELP

• @k98xo by the way, I'm situated in Brisbane Australia.

• @k98xo Also it's soooo werd. I use to watch videos on my surface to pass the time while it flickers (bc if I didn't interact with the screen for a bit, it would stop flickering) but now its gotten worse to the point that it flickers with the movie...... IT WON'T STOP UNLESS IT TAKES THE SAME AMOUNT OF NAPS I TAKE PLUS MORE. I need to do my work, PLEASE.

• Surface pro 4 i5, 4gb ram, 128gb storage

• I feel you 😕

• administrators

Hi @k98xo the best option is to get your device replaced, or I will say the only option is that one.
    You may still have an year of warranty left for FlickerGate as MS is now offering replacement. I hope you get a non defective replacement soon.

Contact MS suppprt and they will set you up

Looks like your connection to Flickergate Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.