Just adding my piece to this annoying new feature
How the flickering got started.
* The flickering started when I was drawing one day. It has been happening periodically ever since. Usually when the Surface has been turned off for a couple of hours.
Steps you have taken so far.
* I have updated the display drivers, attempted to turn it off and on again. Usually the only thing that works is just walking away and leaving it for a few hours, but when you have work to do that's not entirely efficient. I tried cooling down the surface and sometimes that seemed to work? But I'm not sure if that was coincidence. It would just start up again soon after, anyway.
Video/Photos of the flickering screen.
Specs of your device.
* Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6650U CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2208 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
* OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
* Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134
* Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Average usability i.e hours per day, cpu load etc
* I use my tablet everyday for uni study and art projects/commissions. Usually I'll spend about 4-8 hours on it at a time. The most intensive program I use is my art program which mainly hogs the RAM. CPU is mostly smooth sailing.